AppBox is a tool for developers to deploy Development and In-house applications directly to the devices from your Dropbox account. Give it a try - https://github.com/vineetchoudhary/AppBox-iOSAppsWirelessInstallation
How to use AppBox
- Link your Dropbox account with AppBox.
- Select and upload the iOS application "OR" select project/workspace to archive and upload the iOS application.
- Send the link to your testers, clients, friends or even use it yourself.
- Open the link in the browser on the device and click on install.
AppBox vs. Diawi.com
|Features||AppBox (Mac Application)||diawi.com (Web)|
|Archive and Auto App Signing||Yes||No|
|Auto Upload after Archive||Yes||No|
|Keep same link for same app||Yes (Optional)||No|
|Install previous version with same link||Yes (Optional)||No|
|Auto E-Mail App Distribution Link||Yes||No|
|E-Mail with Custom Message||Yes||No|
|Auto Shutdown Mac after Distribution||Yes||No|
|Maximum Upload Size||Equal to your Dropbox account storage||100MB|
|Uploaded App Expiration||Until you delete from your Dropbox||3days|
|Installations Per App||Unlimited||10|
|Dashboard||Yes*||Yes (required login)|
* Will be available in future version
Direct Download Link
Archive and Upload IPA